Sunday, August 15, 2010

It all started like this...


...when someone asked why I posted on this particular actor's board. I was well along on successive drafts of my first screenplay by the time I posted this.

by zonistonate  2 days ago (Tue Dec 5 2006 23:02:39)




To be honest , I ask myself what I see in this guy almost everyday as this whole "Actor" thing is so out of character and out of tune with my life (as you can tell by my signature). Maybe he just fills a need at a small moment in time for me. I think I summoned him from the depths of the cosmos somewhere, and I keep trying to banish him back there, without much luck.

The truth is he serves as a Muse to my writing. If I can imagine him saying the words, I can write them. I have to make myself crazy to create the stuff I do, so that is the closest I can come to explaining it.

I'll gladly accept the "crazy" mantel. It seems to fit these days and it makes me happy to be crazy for a change. I'm tired of being sane. So many people count on me in so many ways, it's nice to lay it down sometimes and be frivolous. He is my frivolity.

Besides, the people on this board have fun and we are a community....and the thing that unites us is an interest in this same "frivolity."

I take him very much at face value, whatever that may be.

Songs out of tune, the words always a little wrong...Canzoni Stonate

No comments:

Post a Comment