Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Comments from Vancouver Z- Report...

...from some in  peanut gallery known as IMDb:



Re: The Z Report
by - KewlNewz on Sun Mar 2 2008 22:30:21

Zoni, I didn't get through all of it, but the tooth thing was HYSTERICALLY FUNNY!

{ and in your case, the gym and the hair colorist. }

This cracked me up too. Good stuff!
Re: The Z Report
  by JayRZamora   18 minutes ago (Sun Mar 2 2008 22:27:19)



Thank you Zoni, I laughed out loud...again. Brilliant
Re: The Z Report
  by GerryandCarmel   1 hour ago (Sun Mar 2 2008 23:27:08)


UPDATED Sun Mar 2 2008 23:56:28

I loved the part about "the woman looked down at his boxer shorts and said, you are not Gerard Butler" Priceless! The teeth and dentist part was funny too. All hell, the whole thing was great. Loved it.
Re: The Z Report
  by sprylillady   1 hour ago (Sun Mar 2 2008 23:40:20)



Bravo absolutely, hilariously, brilliant!

Sinikka
Canada Eh!
www.tourismcanmore.com
Re: The Z Report
  by EmpressOfEvil   29 minutes ago (Mon Mar 3 2008 00:22:25)


UPDATED Mon Mar 3 2008 00:23:15

Yoo're sairtenly the funny one, lassie!

Continued good sex in the Big East.
Re: The Z Report
  by Bucking_Fastard   18 minutes ago (Mon Mar 3 2008 00:33:35)



sorry but I've just pissed myself. if only all interviews were like that
Re: The Z Report
  by paisleygirl   15 minutes ago (Mon Mar 3 2008 00:37:34)



Zoni, thanks for hanging around here and taking the time to write for us. I feel like I was there for the interview. So how did he look, were the dermatology sessions paying off? Did he show you his huge --ck?

Love,

Morgaine Jasmine
Re: The Z Report
  by dreamer45   6 hours ago (Mon Mar 3 2008 04:44:33)



OMG girl, you are hysterically funny. Just when I think you can't get any better, you outdo yourself. And paislygirl, what a funny response.



Dream Big And Dare To Fail
Re: The Z Report
  by Lucin-dada   6 hours ago (Mon Mar 3 2008 04:46:33)




Nah, actually ah'm an arse man. Ah dinna have one, sae the wumman has tae have one ah kin set ma cell phone oan!



This made me spew my coffee! How nice that "Gerry" can admit to his shortcomings.

Brilliant as always, Z.

I hope you are keeping these saved. You could compile them and do a proposal for a novelty book: "Imaginary Interviews with a Rising Scotsman." Something like that. I'm not kidding. Stranger things have happened.

Lucinda
Re: The Z Report
  by Tessa11   5 hours ago (Mon Mar 3 2008 05:31:10)



Poor Pierce is going to develop a complex and run for some "male enhancement" help. Great giggle, once again, Zoni...with an "s."

"I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request
Re: The Z Report
  by lovemyscot   2 hours ago (Mon Mar 3 2008 08:30:11)



The "teeth" part was laugh out loud funny! I agree with Luce. You need to compile a book of your writings. I'd buy a copy or three. Thanks for the entertainment!






That which I feared most is that which is most precious to me now...SCB
Re: The Z Report
  by Fifi_Hornberry   2 hours ago (Mon Mar 3 2008 08:32:10)



Zoni your mock Gerry interviews have me rolling around on the floor. Thank you for being such a gifted comedic writer.
Re: The Z Report
  by desertsunspot   2 hours ago (Mon Mar 3 2008 08:35:27)



Zoni, these are a riot. I hope you are compiling them and planning to send them to Gerry. He would probably laugh his non-existent arse off.
Re: The Z Report
  by Karot   1 hour ago (Mon Mar 3 2008 10:03:20)



Very creative and hilarious Zoni!!
Re: The Z Report
  by Bootsie_Van_Buren   55 minutes ago (Mon Mar 3 2008 10:10:11)



This was definitely a LOL interview, Zoni. Very funny! I like the idea of compiling them into a book. That's why my Cuz is in PR -- she comes up with the good ones.

Keep them coming, Zoni!

Laura

"What is this, liposuction? Yes, plus bone shaving and organ reduction." 30 Rock
Re: The Z Report
  by corvus_colora   48 minutes ago (Mon Mar 3 2008 10:16:56)



Brava again Zoni. I needed a good laugh this morning, merci.

Pretty is what changes; What the eye arranges is what is beautiful
Re: The Z Report
  by chilowt   26 minutes ago (Mon Mar 3 2008 10:39:11)



Always count on the Z report for the real scoop.
  by queenbutler   15 minutes ago (Mon Mar 3 2008 10:51:18)



I happen to like his teeth. Am I the only one...that's something I notice on men too. Weird.

"Well, we can't all come and go by bubble."
Elphaba from Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment