Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Another New Project...

...and a parental visit in sunny L.A. look to be a few of the things keeping the Muse busy these days.  It was a great day to be out of doors and except for the ever present pap, which they are doing their best to ignore, it looks like they are enjoying their visit to Farmers Market and The Grove.   It is a destination for a lot of people who come to L.A. and you can always see some celebs there if you look carefully.

I am also happy to see that G. has a new project on the horizon called Olympus Has Fallen.  This one sounds more promising than the other (unless the script IS really brilliant) and I am keeping my fingers crossed they can attract a decent director to helm it.   As an action film,  I am also hoping  he will have learned to be more accepting of using a stunt double for the more harrowing of the action sequences to protect himself from further injury.  All the fame and money in the world can't make it up to you when your body starts falling apart.


I think G is looking good these days.  I particularly like the way he looks in the photo below.  Don't know if it is just my imagination or maybe wishful thinking, but his look is direct and clear here.  Let's hope his substance problems are behind him.   He will always have to be doing reality checks because of who he is and because of the career he has chosen.   I wish him luck.  It can't be easy.



If he can stay off the booze and the cigarettes, perhaps he's up to the task of this one too.  I am fond of this person and I'd hate to see him be chewed up by excesses of fame.

I had a very interesting conversation with a friend of mine over dinner tonight concerning certain recreational substances and why people use them and what they personally did for him at one time, but I'll save a bit of that conversation (me probing down to the nitty gritty and he enlightening me) for the other blog.

Songs out of tune, the words always a little wrong...Canzoni Stonate

No comments:

Post a Comment