Sunday, May 1, 2011

What did you think about The Book of Mormon, Gerry?

It looks like Gerard Butler took some time off from filming down south to take in the popular Broadway show.  The photographs of him leaving the theater with a friend show a sleepy looking, but very much inside his head,  Butler trying to ignore the ever present pap.

I wonder what he thought of the production?   Gerry has been on his own spiritual quest and I think that even though he seeks to come to terms with his own childhood beliefs, as all people growing into a comfortable fit with their own skin, I wonder what he thought of some of the more profane portions of the show?  He is a self admitted South Park fan with his own wicked sense of humor, so I think he probably got some good laughs, like the rest of us who enjoyed this play.

I'm sure he is happy to be back in The Big Apple, if only for a few days.  Everything is in bloom and little beats a crisp, NYC spring.

See my review of The Book of Mormon.

http://zoniwithaz-pronouncedlikeans.blogspot.com/2011/04/book-of-mormon-profane-and-hilarious.html

Songs out of tune, the words always a little wrong...Canzoni Stonate

No comments:

Post a Comment